Tuesday, 15 November 2016

School - Past Present & Future

In our school the term 4 focus is on contrasts. 
I picked to do a contrast of school  in the past, present and future. In this emaze I have included information like the classroom equipment, subjects, how long the school days and years are/were/might and year groups.
 I decided to put all my information through emaze.  
Josh C in R3 created a really fabulous emaze presentation - based on our 
schoolwide 'opposites' focus for Term 4.
To see more of Josh's awesome work visit his blog and please leave a comment for him.

4 comments:

  1. Great work josh, I liked the way how on the slide it kept going around in a circle around the board and the pictures changed every rotation. What exactly is Emaze From what it looks like I need to use some of that. Cant wait to see more.

    Kind regards Blake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great comment! Emaze is a like a presentation to present your work. Thanks again!

      Josh

      Delete
  2. Great work josh, I liked the way how on the slide it kept going around in a circle around the board and the pictures changed every rotation. What exactly is Emaze From what it looks like I need to use some of that. Cant wait to see more.

    Kind regards Blake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Patrick from Rm 8. Well done Joshua!! You have done a great job with your work. I like the detail that you have done. Thank you for telling us about the past,present and future.

    ReplyDelete