Wednesday, 21 December 2016

The Last Post .....

Kia ora everyone


I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support of the children and their learning with me as their teacher.


We have done so much and I hope that this blog has provided a window into their learning, creating and sharing.

Lifelong friendships have been established and I believe that all of the children are becoming confident, connected, lifelong learners.


It has been a pleasure to have been their teacher.


I wish all of you a safe and happy holiday with your friends and families.


Janet Ashe


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Miss.Ashe for always being there for us and you have taught me so much this year. Not only stuff in digital learning, but also to be a better person. CTK and myself is going to miss you so much and it has been a pleasure having you in our school. Merry Christmas and have a safe holiday.

    Love from: AJ

    ReplyDelete